14 October 2016

Old Photo Friday

It occurred to me the other day that I used to do Old Photo Friday pretty regularly, but that I haven't done one in a long time.

Today is the day, then!


Eight years ago nearly to the day!  The Tim holding Jetsam, our great-nephew Zach, and me.  Zach and his parents came for a weekend visit and he wanted a picture of "all of us together."  At the time, Jetsam was the only cat (and you can see he wasn't that thrilled to be in the picture).

Have a wonderful weekend!  We're off on our weekend adventure in a few hours, and I can't wait.

12 comments:

Bonny said...

Everyone looks so happy (except Jetsam)! On first reading, I thought you were doing "Odd Photo Friday" which would be more appropriate to my photography, but I'm looking forward to more of your happy old photos!

AsKatKnits said...

You have a fantastic weekend too! Great photo!!

Summer said...

Such a beautiful photo ♥

kathy b said...

Cant wait to hear of your weekend adventures ! WHEEEEE
and love the family photo!!!

Vera said...

Fun picture! Jetsam is so ready to BOLT!! Happy weekend!

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Cute picture! Have a great weekend!

Araignee said...

Whee....I love weekend adventures. We are off on an adventure this weekend too!

Lydia said...

What a fun idea!

Anonymous said...

Love the photo!

Have a great weekend away! Send pictures!!!! LOL

Judy S. said...

Have a fabulous weekend! Here everyone's gearing up for another windstorm that's supposed to be worse than today's. The last really bad one was ten years ago, and I hope this one's not like that was.

Lorraine said...

Bridget- Baby Jetsam!

kathy b said...

Made your butterscotch pudding apple cobbler this weekend. HUGE hit with our guests MMMMMM